Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality and Tourism Management, Northumbria University (Part time)
This programme introduces you to the world of Business whilst allowing you to combine key business subjects with functional areas. It equips students with a clear understanding of the management challenges in this sector, and preparing students for managerial posts in the hospitality and tourism industries. You will join a two semester feeder programme (Business with Tourism) during the semester 1 and 2, on successful completion of which you will progress to the two semesters BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management. The total programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months.
*Dissertation will be conducted concurrently through Semester 3 and Semester 4.
Honours Award Honours in the degree will be awarded in accordance with the university course regulations.
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma
- Relevant Private Diploma
- Non-related Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Mature candidates with working experience and other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Applicant is required meet the English Requirement by Northumbria University and all the applications are subjected to the approval of Northumbria University.
- Combination of written assignments, projects, presentation or examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality and Tourism Management