Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business with International Management, Northumbria University (Part time)
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business with International Management requires students to have previously completed a diploma in relevant discipline in order to gain necessary advanced standing. The programme consists of 12 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months in Singapore. Each unit is supported with 36 contact hours conducted on weekday evenings and weekends.
- SM 0269: Global and International Business Contexts
- NX 0201: Business Performance Management
- MO 0255:Global Supply Chain Management
- HR 0275:Personal and Organisational Development
- MK 0273:Markets and Customers
- HR 0277:Change, Work and Diversity
- SM 0378: Applied Business Ethics
- HR 0372: Culture and Organisations
- SM 0376: Doing Business Globally and Internationally
- NX 0314 : Dissertation
- SM 0374: Strategic Management and Leadership
- MK 0389: Global Marketing and Communication
Honours in the degree will be awarded in accordance with the university course regulations.
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma
- Relevant Private Diploma
- Non-related Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Mature candidates with working experience and other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Combination of written assignments, projects, presentation or examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business with International Management