BA (Hons) International Business Strategy, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK
Our course provides a range of practical engagements, with business simulations, reports, presentations (individual and group), logs, and computer based activities. Engagement with practitioners occurs frequently during the delivery of various modules within our course, to support the international and practice-based focus of our Business School.
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths, grade C or about (or equivalent)
- 180 points in total at A level (or equivalent)
- IELTS (or equivalent) 6.0
- Equivalent overseas qualifications.
- Examination and course work assignment
Graduation and Degree
- BA (Hons) International Business Strategy
Length of course