BA (Hons) International Business, Sheffield Hallam University
Develop the students intellectual abilities and analytical skills through an academically rigorous course of study;
- Provide the students with an understanding of the changing international environment in which business transactions and processes take place and its impact upon organisations and the way they are managed;
- Develop information collection, validation, processing and interpretation skills using a range of appropriate models, tolls and techniques;
- Foster attitudes of self-reliance, teamwork and leadership qualities as a means of career development and personal fulfilment;
- Provide the opportunity for students to spend time studying in a foreign university and undertaking foreign work placements in the belief that experience of other cultures is invaluable in preparing students to operate effectively in an increasingly global economy.
- Foster attitudes which will enable students to become active participants in civil society both in a national and global context.
- Meet the requirements of the appropriate subject benchmark statement / professional body.
- Contemporary Issues in International Business
- International Financial Markets
- Global Governance
- Global Marketing
- International Strategic Operations
- Global Supply Chain Management
Full Time : SGD$13,950 Part Time : SGD$12,950 International Student : SGD$15,150
- Relevant EASB Advanced Diploma or
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma (Level 5) or
- An equivalent academic qualification and
- Proficiency in English Language (Minimum EASBTM ETEDP Level 3 / IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 550) and
- At least 18 years of age at time of application
- Written examination
Graduation and Degree
- BA (Hons) International Business
Length of course