BA (Hons) in Early Childhood Studies, University of Chichester (Top-Up)
The Early Childhood Studies programme aims to prepare students for an enriching career in early years education via engagement with an intellectually demanding and contextually relevant programme, enable students to be reflective practitioners, equip students to understand trends and issues in early years education from national and international perspectives, and provide students with relevant experience, knowledge and skills to build and extend their meaningful careers in early child care and education.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is for practitioners currently working in the Early Childhood industry to upgrade and gain deeper insight.
What Will I Study?
- Children in Crisis: A Global Perspective
- Professional Practice
- Special Needs & Disability
- Independent Project
- Improving and Sustaining Children’s Health (Optional Module) OR
- Working with Families (Optional Module)
- Age 20 years or older
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECCE)
- An Equivalent Singapore Government Polytechnic Diploma
- An equivalent qualification (evaluated on a case by case basis)
- All candidates must provide evidence of 100 hours prior experience of working with children aged 0-8 years old and evidence of attainment in English Language by achieving an IELTS score of at least 6.0 or an equivalent qualification.
Graduation and Degree
BA (Hons) in Early Childhood Studies
Length of course