SSTC School for Further Education
9 Penang Road #09-03 Parkmall
SSTC School For Further Education is a premium private education institution established since 1978. As testimony to our commitment to quality education and academic excellence, we have been awarded the 4-year EduTrust Certification by the Council for Private Education (CPE) of the Ministry of Education, Singapore.
Our City campus located within the business and tourist belt of Orchard/Penang Road, close to the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, makes it very convenient for students to travel to their place of study from most parts of Singapore. The Yio Chu Kang campus provides a more focused environment for students enrolled in the preparatory courses for these critical examinations.
21 classrooms at the two modern, well-equipped campus locations include other facilities like libraries, laboratories, computer room, auditorium and student lounges that provide a highly conducive learning environment for the students.
A qualified and dedicated team of full-time and part-time lecturers, always ready to impart their insights and experiences, form the academic faculty. An Academic and Examination Board ensures the quality and standards of our academic processes are maintained.
SSTC offers a range of Preparatory, English language, Business, Tourism & Hospitality, and other Higher Learning programmes that offer a pathway to degrees with partner universities in UK and USA.
SSTC’s main goal is to focus on its students, by providing them the quality education that empowers the students to achieve their goals and career aspirations. A cultural community of student nationalities makes up the student profile at SSTC, with many coming from the Asia-Pacific regions and as far north to countries such as Mongolia and Russia.
- Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management - April 3, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hospitality Management (Top-Up) - April 3, 2014
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management (QCF) - April 3, 2014
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Hospitality Management - April 3, 2014
- Foundation Programme in Business & Marketing - April 3, 2014
- Advanced Diploma in Commerce and Liberal Arts - April 3, 2014
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Business & Management Studies (Top-Up), University of Salford - April 3, 2014
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business, Pearson International - April 3, 2014
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business (QCF), Pearson International - April 3, 2014
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management (ADTHM) - April 3, 2014
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Online) (Top-Up), University of Illinois Springfield - April 3, 2014
- Preparatory Course for London of Chamber and Commerce and Industry (LCCI) Diploma in Business Administration - April 2, 2014
- Preparatory Course for London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) Executive Secretary’s Diploma - April 2, 2014
- Preparatory Course for London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) Private Secretary’s Diploma - April 2, 2014
- GEMS Camp – General English & Mathematics in Singapore (Holiday Programme) - April 2, 2014
- Preparatory Course for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Examination - April 2, 2014
- English Course (Short-Term) - April 2, 2014
- Certificate in English Communication - April 2, 2014
- Certificate In General English - April 2, 2014
- Tuition for SEAB ‘A’ Level - April 2, 2014
- Preparatory Course for Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Examination - April 2, 2014
- Preparatory Course For Admission to Government Schools - April 2, 2014
- GCE A level preparatory course - February 13, 2014