Advanced Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management (ADTHM)
The ADTHM is designed for individuals who aspire to start a career in the tourism and hospitality industry. It provides students with an in-depth study of the tourism and hospitality industry.
The programme focuses on
- equipping students with knowledge, understanding and skills for success in a career in the tourism and hospitality industry
- developing the student’s ability in the field through effective use and combination of the knowledge and skills gained in different modules of the programme
- developing a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for successful performance in working life and thereby enabling students to make an immediate contribution to employment.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Effective Communication for Tourism and Hospitality
- The Travel and Tourism Industry
- Tourist Destinations
- Human Resource Management for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Event Management and MICE
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Employability Skills
- Note: Course units may change due to course reviews.
- Applicant must be 17 years and above.
- DTHM or 10 years of education or equivalent.
- English Proficiency of IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.
- Written assignments, class presentations and projects. No formal examinations.
Graduation and Degree
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management (ADTHM)
Length of course