Advanced Diploma in Applied Psychology
This course seeks to offer students further studies in Applied Psychology built upon the foundation provided at the Diploma level in Applied Psychology. It is designed to prepare and develop students academically and socially for successful higher academic studies within the discipline of psychology. Students academic abilities will be moulded to the standard expected of a psychology graduate. Successful completion will qualify students for advanced standing in Cardiff Met. psychology degree programme.
- Graduates will demonstrate an in depth understanding of the scope and focus of the major fields in Applied Psychology.
- A student demonstration of high levels of proficiency in advanced research and specific methodology including research planning and implementation, analysis, interpretation and evaluation of research results, and the presentation and communication of research findings.
- Sound awareness of a wide range of research methods and the ethical and social responsibilities of a psychologist.
- An ability to enhance wellbeing of clients by applying the professional skills in assessment, counselling, evaluation and intervention with a high degree of proficiency
- Cognitive Psychology
- Contemporary Issues in Psychology
- Developmental Psychology 2
- Personality and Individual Difference
- Research and Statistics
- Social Psychology 2
- Volunteering and Community Service
- Cognitive Neuroscience
Full Time : SGD$6,650 Part Time : SGD$6,150
- Relevant EASB Diploma or
- Polytechnic Diploma or Equivalent academic qualification from a recognized higher learning institution and
- Must be at least 17 years of age at time of application
- Written assignments, case study reports, essays, examination
Graduation and Degree
- Advanced Diploma in Applied Psychology
Length of course