Advance Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Level 2), SAA Global Education
The Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance programme is ideal for students wish to pursue a career in Accounting and Finance and prepares them to successfully complete the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Accounting & Finance top-up degree by Plymouth University.
The Advanced Diploma consists of two levels with 6 modules per level. Level 1 modules are common across the Business Management track and Accounting and Finance track whereas Level 2 modules relate to the chosen area of specialisation.
- Management Accounting for Decision Makers
- Corporate and Business Law
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Markets, Institutions and Instruments
English Language requirement
- GCE ‘O’ Level (minimum C6) or IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Minimum age of entry is 17; and
- GCE ‘A’ Levels or equivalent High School qualifications
- SAA-GE Diploma in Business Management or equivalent programmes
- Mature Student Entry Route: 21 years of age with a minimum of 1-year work experience
- Coursework and examination
Graduation and Degree
- Advance Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Level 2)